Where to start when selling your house? Take a look at the steps below to get your property ready to market. You need a strong, active, agent on your side to get your home sold in the time that you want for the best price.
Do you want to know what price your house will sell for? Call today, for a free market analysis or fill out the form below.
What do I do to sell homes?
As an active agent, I spend my time actively working to sell your home. This includes getting out in the community and talking to people about your home. Read my 18 step action plan below on how I get homes sold!
1. Submit your home to our local Multiple Listing Service.
2. Price your home competitively … to open the market vs. narrowing the market.
3. Promote your home at the company sales meeting.
4. Develop a list of features of your home for the Brokers to use with their potential buyers.
5. Fax a features sheet to the top 25 agents in the marketplace for their potential buyers.
6. Suggest and advise as to any changes you may want to make in your property to make it more saleable.
7. Constantly update you as to any changes in the marketplace.
8. Prospect 2 hours per day and talk to 20 people per day looking for potential buyers.
9. Contact, over the next seven days … my buyer leads, Center of Influence, and Past Clients for their referrals and prospective buyers.
10. Add additional exposure through a professional sign and lock‐box.
11. Whenever possible, pre‐qualify the prospective buyers.
12. Keep you aware of the various methods of financing that a buyer might want to use.
13. When possible, have the cooperating Broker in the area tour your home.
14. Follow‐up on the salespeople who have shown your home … for their feedback
15. Assist you in arranging interim financing … if necessary.
16. Represent you on all offer presentations … to assist you in negotiating the best
possible price and terms.
17. Handle all the follow‐up upon a contract being accepted … all mortgage, title, and other closing procedures.
18. Deliver your check at closing.